Форум посредник-таобао
Вы хотите отреагировать на этот пост ? Создайте аккаунт всего в несколько кликов или войдите на форум.
Поиск

Результаты :

Rechercher Расширенный поиск

Louis Vuitton bracelets

Перейти вниз

Louis Vuitton bracelets Empty Louis Vuitton bracelets

Сообщение  weidamianjin Чт Май 21, 2015 2:14 pm

In order to keep its huge fan base satisfied, Louis Vuitton has reinvented its iconic monogram prints in dozens of ways, starting during the tenure of Marc Jacobs as creative director. That tradition has continued under Nicolas Ghesquiere, and for Summer 2015, the brand has released a series of bags in two new prints.The first is a simple V in either pink or turquoise, which is in line with the use of the V in some of the brand's other recent bags. bracelet louis vuittonThe second is the Ramage print, which is a bright and swirling in shades of pink and orange, inspired by undersea life.Louis Vuitton jewelry ranges in style from brightly colored and playful to a more understated, classic luxury. The infamous French fashion house's charm bracelets, leather cuffs, lock bracelets, and bangles are some of the most iconic accessories on the fashion market today. Our assortment of Louis Vuitton bracelets is guaranteed authentic and growing quickly. It's here where you'll find a very special piece to add to your own designer collection.I created this blog for the sole purpose of sharing my passion and obsession for the brand that is Louis Vuitton.bracelet louis vuitton I am in no way, shape, or form connected with this company nor its subsidiaries. This is my personal blog and the views and opinions expressed herein represent my own and not those of the people, institutions, or organizations that I may or may not be related to, unless stated explicitly. Also, my thoughts and opinions change from time to time as I learn and develop my understanding regarding the things and issues that I am blogging about. This blog provides a snapshot of the knowledge, views, and opinions that I hold at that particular moment in time and these might change.

weidamianjin
Много знаю
Много знаю

Дата регистрации : 2015-02-04

Вернуться к началу Перейти вниз